Re: dba_audit_session.userhost=1 - What does it mean?

  • From: Sami Seerangan <dba.orcl@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Mladen Gogala <gogala@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, bartthebear@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 00:45:35 -0500

Mladen

I always do my homework  before I do post anything in this forum.
Everybody is not brilliant like you.

I didn't ask how to find the machine or hostname  name in v$session. I
want to find out the machine or hostname from the AUDITing view/table.

Bart,
If you are not capable or interested in answering questions please
ignore them. Kindly don't use words like this in public forum.