RE: database resource manager

  • From: "Thomas Jeff" <jeff.thomas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 15:41:00 -0500

We just started playing with it.    We're confused as to why
OTHER_GROUPS continues to
to increase, when we know every userid has been allocated to a consumer
group.   We
had a call into Oracle Support and they don't know either.   The number
of requests has
remained static at 7 for a while, but it continues to show an increase
in the CPU_USED
column.    This is on 9.2.0.4 on AIX 4.3.3.

CONSUMER GROUP    CPU USED ACTIVE REQUESTS WAITERS  YIELDS  CPU_WAITS
CPU_WAIT_TIME
--------------- ---------- ------ -------- ------- ------- ----------
-------------
ADMIN_CG           1927304      1     2453       0       0          0
0
ESCO_EU_CG          339130      0      312       0       0          0
0
OTHER_GROUPS        275912      0        7       0       0          0
0
ES_CG                17297      0       82       0       0          0
0
BI_CG                    0      0        0       0       0          0
0
DIS_EU_CG                0      0        0       0       0          0
0
LOW_GROUP                0      0        0       0       0          0
0
PAR_EU_CG                0      0        0       0       0          0
0
PMO_CG                   0      0        0       0       0          0
0
SYS_GROUP                0      0        0       0       0          0
0