Re: database resource manager

  • From: Mladen Gogala <mladen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 11:38:10 -0500

I configured and activated it on 8.1.7 database on HP-UX to controll the level
of parallelism.
The goal was to prevent the OLTP users from running queries in parallel,
accross several instances
(it was a 4-way cluster, with 3 nodes used for OLTP processing, 4th node used
for batch processing).
Worked like a charm, without any problems.