RE: database auditing

  • From: "Freeman, Donald" <dofreeman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Sarah_Chen@xxxxxxxxx>, <ORACLE-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 14:33:17 -0400

Are you concerned about auditing? Recording each user access to objects?  Or,
about restricting access to those objects in the first place to authorized
users?  It sounds like something that can be managed by roles.

Don Freeman
Database Administrator 1
Bureau of Information Technology
Pennsylvania Department of Health