Re: cursors

  • From: Stefan Knecht <knecht.stefan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Brian Zelli <Brian.Zelli@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2015 22:54:04 +0700

That does match the _cursor_obsolete_threshold which had its default
changed to 1024 (previously 100) between 11.2.0.3 and 11.2.0.4. But I'd
specifically ask the vendor what they want you to set.

Do keep in mind that parameters prefixed with an underscore - such as
_cursor_obsolete_threshold are so-called "hidden" parameters. You should
check with Oracle support before changing any of these - particularly on a
production database.

Stefan

On Wed, Dec 2, 2015 at 10:46 PM, Zelli, Brian <Brian.Zelli@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Ok, the numbers seem to jive with the parameter_cursor_obsolete_threshold
parameter in their notification.

They talked about a parm that had the 100 default and then it was changed
to 1024.

Brian