Re: create table issue

  • From: "Carel-Jan Engel" <cjpengel.dbalert@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cjpengel.dbalert@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 10:44:02 +0200 (CEST)

My apologies, the second example is not correct.

Errata:

In the example below, I assumed that TEST is a reserved word. It is
not. I omitted to check that. Please substitute TEST in the second example
with an existing reserved word, eg. INSERT. That will make the example
correct.

Best regards, Carel-Jan

===
===