RE: cpu average load

  • From: <Paula_Stankus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gogala@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2004 06:53:14 -0500

Thanks Mladen,

Well put.  Again, I am not trying to look for problems where there are
not.  I simply don't have time for that.  However, my management has
insisted on this type of monitoring then when they get "reports" they
come and ask me to explain what is happening.  I am not sure they will
accept the explanation you have below but you have definitely given me
some ideas.

Thanks,
Paula=20