Re: copying large LONG RAW value between databases

  • From: Adric Norris <landstander668@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2015 09:23:49 -0500

I just doublechecked the SQL Plus COPY command, using the 12.1.0.2.0 full
client for Windows. It yields a "CPY-0012: Datatype cannot be copied" error
when trying to process a LONG RAW column.

That one's definitely off the table, unfortunately.

On Mon, Apr 27, 2015 at 6:50 PM, Adric Norris <landstander668@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Sorry... forgot to CC the list.