copy export plan from one database to another

  • From: "Browett, Darren" <dbrowett@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 15:45:03 -0800

Hi there,

We are in a bit of a panic right now, and I am busily searching the
manuals,

But is it possible to copy the explain plan that looks good in your
dev/test database to the production
database and force your production database to use that explain plan ??

I will figure out what went wrong with the production plan once the
panic is over.

Thanks

Darren

Darren Browett P.Eng                                            This
message was transmitted
Data Administrator                                              using
100% recycled electrons
Information and Communication Technology
City of Coquitlam
P:(604)927 - 3614
E:dbrowett@xxxxxxxxxxxx