consolidate update patch

  • From: "Kommareddy, Srinivas (MED, Wissen Infotech)" <Srinivas.Kommareddy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ORACLE-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2004 05:05:31 -0500

HI All,

I am supposed to apply the consolidate udate patch 3171663 on Linux
platform.  ( vanila 11.5.9 )

The linux box is not yet released to the DBA team and we don't know which
Linux (Suise/Redhat/anyother.........) they are using.

In the meantime, I am planning to download the above CU patch from Metalink.

In metalink the   CU patch for "Linux x86"  is existing in the Ebusiness 11i
tab.

Can this patch be applied in any flavour of Linux ( I mean suise, redhat
etc..) , or will it change from one vendor to another vendor.

Thanks and Regards,
Srinivas