conference speaker submission time: 3 events

  • From: Dan Norris <dannorris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Oracle L <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 15:59:30 -0500

I saw one post here about conference abstract submissions being open for Collaborate 09 which reminded me about submission opportunities for some other events. There are 3 Oracle conferences on my radar screen that are all accepting abstracts for their 2009 events (with submission deadlines in parens):

Hotsos Symposium 2009 (Oct 24): http://hotsos.com/sym_4speakers.html

Collaborate 09 (IOUG - Oct 31): http://www.ioug.org/collaborate09/ (Note: OAUG and Quest also accept submissions separately.)

ODTUG Kaleidoscope 2009 (Oct 15): http://www.odtugkaleidoscope.com/abstracts.html

I'm not sure I'll be able to make it to all these events next year (as a speaker, participant or otherwise), but I know that they're all great events. If venue is a factor in your decision, the events are in Dallas, Orlando, and Monterey (Calif), respectively.

Good luck to all submissions!
Dan