Re: changing back from using vip to physical ip

  • From: Guillermo Alan Bort <cicciuxdba@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ksmadduri@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 21:45:20 -0300

While I know little of Oracle Apps to be able to answer this, perhaps a
'simpler' approach would be to set up the ip that is currently virtual al
physical on any one node and disable ipmp until the sysadmins fix the issue.
As far as I know, there is no need to relink the ORACLE_HOME for RAC. Oracle
(starting with 10g) is RAC ready always... you simply need to tell it which
nodes will be up.

hth
Alan.-