Re: can we call unix scripts from oracle database

  • From: edwin devadanam <edwin_kodamala@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Stefan Knecht <knecht.stefan@xxxxxxxxx>, oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 05:15:11 -0700 (PDT)

Stefan,

  We have couple of  8i,9i and 10gR2 instances.
  useful updates have come and i would like to more about this.
  Could somebody provide be pratically applied scripts which are called from
oracle database.

  thanks,
  Edwin.K

Stefan Knecht <knecht.stefan@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Which database version ?

Stefan

  On 3/30/07, edwin devadanam <edwin_kodamala@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:       Hi,

  Does anyone know how to call unix scripts from oracle database?
  Is it possible........or am i talking something alien.....

  regards,
  Edwin.K

  The fish are biting.

Finding fabulous fares is fun.