Re: books on query tuning

  • From: John Piwowar <jpiwowar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: usn@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2010 08:18:58 -0700

Craig Shallahamer gave a great presentation at the most recent Vancouver
Oracle User Group meeting, and during his intro he mentioned that his Oracle
Performance Firefighting book is certainly available.  I haven't picked up
the book yet, but it's on my to-do list. :-)  You can order it here:

http://resources.orapub.com/Oracle_Performance_Firefighting_Book_p/ff_book.htm

Regards,

John P.