Re: batch file scripting

  • From: "Ganesh Raja" <ganesh.raja@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: GMei@xxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 20:41:43 +0200

Just Piggy Backing here .. If you are a Windows Windows Shop Go for Windows
Services for UNIX Very well done and as good as Cygwin.

Cheers
Ganesh

On 7/19/06, Guang Mei <GMei@xxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Joe,

I recently converted some DOS batch scripts to Linux Shell scripts. I
found the easiest way is to re-write them. I have not found any tools to do
that kind of conversion back and forth.

Guang

On 7/19/06, Joe Smith <joe_dba@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: > > Does anybody know of a site that is good for translating unix shell > scripts > into Windows batch files? I have two rman scripts that I want to run on > a > windows server. > > thanks. > >

http://iyertalks.blogspot.com/