RE: auditing table help

  • From: "TJ Kiernan" <tkiernan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <a.lia@xxxxxxxxxx>, <Oracle-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2011 09:07:20 -0600

Your version would be useful here, but if you have enterprise edition
you can enable fine grained auditing and capture this, or you'll need to
alter your AUDIT_TRAIL parameter (and restart) to DB_EXTENDED.

From
http://download.oracle.com/docs/cd/B19306_01/network.102/b14266/auditing
.htm#i1008338

SQLBIND and SQLTEXT are not populated unless you specify
AUDIT_TRAIL=DB,EXTENDED in the database initialization file, init.ora.
This is because CLOBs are comparatively expensive to populate.

Thanks,

T. J.