Re: audit suggestion

  • From: ryan_gaffuri@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: KATHERINE_KAYLOR@xxxxxxxxxx, oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 18:53:55 +0000

go around them. write your own job scheduler. its easy to do. its just an
infinite loop that polls on a certain directory. just have a data file that
tells it what to run and when. you can use the 'date' function to manage time.
its pretty easy. you are technically not violating any rules by doing this.

What company did the audit? I will make sure not to hire them.

--
//www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l