RE: async i/o on 10g rhel 4

  • From: "Herring Dave - dherri" <Dave.Herring@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Magni Fabrizio" <Fabrizio.Magni@xxxxxxxxx>, "oracle-l" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 07:01:31 -0600

Thanks!  Plus, I didn't even get RTFM'ed about not RTFM'ing.

Dave

-------------------------------------

Dave Herring, DBA

Acxiom Corporation

3333 Finley

Downers Grove, IL 60515

wk: 630.944.4762

<mailto:dherri@xxxxxxxxxx <mailto:dherri@xxxxxxxxxx> >

"When I come home from work and see those little noses pressed against
the windowpane, then I know I am a success" - Paul Faulkner