Re: asmlib for Red Hat 5

  • From: Robyn <robyn.sands@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Don Seiler" <don@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 12:37:56 -0500

No, you're not misunderstanding.  I pulled the files from this page, they
installed cleanly but the configuration fails to load.  I opened a case with
Oracle about the error, but the answers I've been given thus far are sending
me back to RH4

Hopefully I'll get a better answer and in the meantime, it's good to hear
that it's working for you.  I'm happy to keep experimenting, but wanted to
know it would pay off eventually.

And if anyone is successfully using asmlib for RHEL 5 x86_64, please let me
know.

Thanks Don, and tia to everyone else ... Robyn