RE: asm intermittently down

  • From: "Randy Johnson" <randyjo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2007 13:19:48 -0500

I'm coming in a little late on this thread but can you tell me:

        1) Has this ASM instance ever worked? That is did it work even after
a reboot of the OS?
        2) Is this a single node configuration or RAC?
        3) Are you using external mirroring or ASM mirroring for your
diskgroups?

   -Randy

Randy Johnson
Sr. Technical Consultant