Re: asm + asmlib

  • From: "jason arneil" <jason.arneil@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: usnycus@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 20:34:40 +0000

Are you trying to use ASMLib with these devices, or was that unrelated to
seeing these devices?

Can you use connect to the ASM instance and show the output of the
ASM_DISKSTRING parameter your instance is using, and also see what the
following brings you:

sys@+ASM> select group_number, disk_number, mount_status,
header_status, path from v$asm_disk;

jason.