RE: anyone with html db experience?

  • From: "Jamadagni, Rajendra" <Rajendra.Jamadagni@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 09:51:22 -0400

Pat, Since it is same software as Asktom try this ...

If you look at asktom site URLs, towards right, there is a parameter
with value N, when you change it to Y, it displays trace of commands it
executes. In HTMLDB, you could do something similar. I know it has some
trace built into it. Try it. No guarantees how it will work, but 'leave
no stone unturned' ...

Raj
Rajendra dot Jamadagni at nospamespn dot com=20
All Views expressed in this email are strictly personal.=20
select standard_disclaimer from company_requirements;=20
QOTD: Any clod can have facts, having an opinion is an art !