RE: anyone using 10g professionally yet?

  • From: "Gogala, Mladen" <Mladen.Gogala@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'uberdba@xxxxxxxxx'" <uberdba@xxxxxxxxx>, wbfergus@xxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 11:19:44 -0400

That's OK. I'm using it strictly as an amateur. Does anybody know how keep
doom and
Tetris results in the oracle database? I want to leave written trail about
my stellar gaming achievements to posterity. How does one use database
professionally?
With cool new features, it would be easy to turn a database in a perfect
spamming
engine. Would that count as a professional use?

--
Mladen Gogala
A & E TV Network