Re: anyone use java EJBs?

  • From: rjamya <rjamya@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davewendelken@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2005 15:49:59 -0400

Then there are some java programmers who think that Oracle is a big
flat file repository anf instead of using columns, all attributes
(columns) and their values need to be stored comma delimited in a CLOB
column.

I have seen this on a 9i database, so this is not a folklore.
Then again as David mentions there are some exepttionally bright programmers.

Raj