Re: anyone seen this weirdness with sequences in 11gr2?

  • From: Michael Moore <michaeljmoore@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Oracle-L Freelists <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2010 15:22:02 -0700

I don't have 11 g, but it would be interesting to see the result of this ...

SELECT SID, serial#, username, program
  FROM v$session
 WHERE saddr IN(
          SELECT /*+ no_unnest */
                 kgllkuse
            FROM sys.x$kgllk
           WHERE kglnahsh IN(
                    SELECT /*+ no_unnest */
                           kglnahsh
                      FROM sys.x$kglob
                     WHERE UPPER( kglnaown ) LIKE UPPER( 'yourschema' )
                           AND UPPER( kglnaobj ) LIKE UPPER( 'yourobject' ))
                 AND BITAND( kgllkflg, 256 ) = 256 );

It's supposed to tell you if the object is stateful.