RE: any setting in SQL/PLUS that enables giving back what the command is just executed?

  • From: <Joel.Patterson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <litanli@xxxxxxxxx>, <Oracle-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 09:28:46 -0500

Put this in a file, and change off to on and back to see difference.   (execute
the file @a.sql)

set echo off
desc unique_logons
select * from dual;

Sometimes it is hard to tell what is going on from the prompt.  You are aleady
'echoing' so to speak when you are typing live.

Joel Patterson
Database Administrator
904 727-2546