RE: another failed attempt at database independence

  • From: "Goulet, Dick" <richard.goulet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <william@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 12:10:10 -0400

"I think it's hilarious, but then being contract myself I won't be
around to deal with the consequences"

Spoken as a true consultant!!

Dick Goulet / Capgemini
North America P&C / East Business Unit
Senior Oracle DBA / Hosting
Office: 508.573.1978 / Mobile: 508.742.5795 / www.capgemini.com
Fax: 508.229.2019 /  Email: richard.goulet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
45 Bartlett St. / Marlborough, MA 01752

Together: the Collaborative Business Experience

From: Srinivas Chintamani
Date: 9/5/08 06:07

Hi All,
When a lot of people feel the consultants don't put in quality work, why
is it that they are still hired and paid exorbitant amounts?

-Srinivas.