Re: and now for something completely different

  • From: Carel-Jan Engel <cjpengel.dbalert@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wisernet100@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 23:50:54 +0200

Rachel, my dearest friend,

being a member of this list for only about 2 years now, I feel very
lucky to have met you at several occasions. I have gained a lot of
respect for you. You told us about your intended career change some time
ago, and now everything gets moving. I envy you, for your braveness to
do this, and sincerely hope it will deliver the satisfaction of work and
life you deserver so much.

I thank you very much for reviewing and correcting some of my papers. I
hope I may use your correctional skills occasionally in the future.

All the luck, see you at UKOUG,

Carel-Jan