Re: alter user default schema question???

  • From: Kellyn Pedersen <kjped1313@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mccdba1@xxxxxxxxx, ruthner@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 18:34:28 -0800 (PST)

You could create a procedure to authenticate to the other user, if it's simple
SQL that can be written into a procedure or add it in the beginning of your
package/procs before the main body of the code.  Although I used this to force
a user to utilize a separate temp tablespace than the package owner, it may be
an option for your problem.  I just documented this in my blog the other day,
so hopefully this helps!

http://dbakevlar.blogspot.com/2009/11/utilizing-separate-temp-tablespace.html

Good luck!

Kellyn Pedersen
Multi-Platform DBA
I-Behavior Inc.
http://www.linkedin.com/in/kellynpedersen

"Go away before I replace you with a very small and efficient shell script..."