Re: agility programming and DBA's?

  • From: Dennis Williams <oracledba.williams@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Paula_Stankus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 08:27:18 -0500

Paula
Actually there are a variety of practices that go under the heading of
"Agile Programming". Just Google for it. Here is a recent article on
it:

http://www.computerworld.com/softwaretopics/software/appdev/story/0,10801,6=
7952,00.html

How it is implemented at your site may vary widely, especially if the
manager hasn't tried it before. But DBAs must always be agile.

Dennis Williams

On 5/26/05, Paula_Stankus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <Paula_Stankus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> w=
rote: