adding lines

  • From: Noor Mulla <Noor.Mulla@xxxxxx>
  • To: "Oracle-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 15:49:12 +0530

Hi All,

By using awk or any unix commands, can we change all ctl files .We have 25 such
files which is subject to change.

load data
infile 'DATACITI_MASTER.dbo.aspc_defaultdb.dat' "str '<EORD>'"
into table DATACITI_MASTER.aspc_defaultdb
fields terminated by '<EOFD>'
trailing nullcols
(
virtualid ,
host CHAR(255)
)

We need to change it to below by adding data in bold(red) to all existing ctl
files.

UNRECOVERABLE
load data
infile
'/DDUMPS/sybase_dump/out/DATACITI_MASTER/Oracle/DATACITI_MASTER.dbo.aspc_defaultdb.dat'
 "str '<EORD>'"
 append into table DATACITI_MASTER.aspc_defaultdb
fields terminated by '<EOFD>'
trailing nullcols
(
virtualid ,
host CHAR(255)
)

Please provide me the solution asap.

Thanks & Regards
Noor

DISCLAIMER:

The contents of this e-mail and any attachment(s) are confidential and intended
for the named recipient(s) only.
It shall not attach any liability on the originator or HCL or its affiliates.
Any views or opinions presented in
this email are solely those of the author and may not necessarily reflect the
opinions of HCL or its affiliates.
distribution and / or publication of
this message without the prior written consent of the author of this e-mail is
strictly prohibited. If you have
immediately. Before opening any mail and