RE: adapters showing no protocols enabled

  • From: "Kerber, Andrew W." <Andrew.Kerber@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "John Hallas" <john.hallas@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2007 12:25:30 -0600

Darn.  I had exactly the issue as you described, and it was the sticky
bit setting.     What about the privs on lib, lib32, oracore, mesg, and
sqlplus directories?  It might be sqlplus/mesg or something like that.
I had the issue getting bmc patrol to run properly, and spent literally
hours figuring out the protections.