Re: a modest proposal

  • From: sol beach <sol.beach@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: stellr@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 14:51:38 -0700

I strongly second this proposal.
I had similar VERY EXTREMELY positive experience with a *nix SA list.

Anyone to whom I responded & who did not post a summary response, never
heard from me again.
The regular list contributors simply shunned/ignored those who did not
"follow the rules".
Anyone who wants "free" advice or answers had best be willing to give back
to the list by
summarizing the problem and the solution that worked for them.

It was a HIGH S/N ratio list.