Re: Zero-cost on-the-fly compression for Data Pump expdp

  • From: Greg Rahn <greg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rjoralist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 08:18:49 -0700

Exp/Imp are still in 11.2.

"The Data Pump utility enables you to archive data and to move data
between one Oracle Database and another. Also available are the
original Import (IMP) and Export (EXP) utilities for importing and
exporting data from and to earlier releases."
http://download.oracle.com/docs/cd/E11882_01/server.112/e10595/dba008.htm#ADMIN11067

--
Regards,
Greg Rahn