Re: Zero Downtime Upgrade and Migration

  • From: Subodh Deshpande <deshpande.subodh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ora-apps-dba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 21:17:08 +0530

Avadhani,

Which Oracle AS, 6ias, 9ias or 10gas, go for 10gas, 6ias is useless, 9ias
has some issues,
and Orale AS is stand alone (i.e. only with forms and reports) or with
Infrastructure server, J2EE, SSO, portral integration..

Developer 6i is nolonger used I suppoise, 10gds is good.
procedure declaration in procedure paramters can give problems..check code..

Solaris performance will be better are they planning for RAC in AS and
portral integration..whcih browsers are going to be used..Netscpape is no
more used now..which was lilnux native browser..I suppose...

thanks..subodh

--
DO NOT FORGET TO SMILE TODAY