Re: Yosemite

  • From: Charlotte Hammond <charlottejanehammond@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 06:17:50 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Niall,

Ha!  I'm not familiar Sql Server so I'd assumed this
meant a text log created during the backup to say what
it does.  Did appear bizarre they were marketing the
fact it could do:

> backup.log

at the end of a backup. Or indeed, the value of
eliminating the log file!

Thanks for the enlightenment although it makes me even
less likely to want to download the trial!

Charlotte

--- Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield@xxxxxxxxx>

http://www.yosemitetech.com/products/standard/applications/oracle.htm

http://mail.yahoo.com