Re: Yet another tool for Command_line_history for Linux DBA

  • From: Mladen Gogala <mgogala@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: BranimirP@xxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 12:01:48 -0500

Branimir Petrovic wrote:

>There indeed is a trick to this.
>
>Using regedit go to:
>
>HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\ContentIndex
>
>change the value of key:       FilterFilesWithUnknownExtensions
>                                       (of Type: REG_DWORD (DWORD Value))
>
>From:                          0 (default)
>To:                                    1

I cannot even find regedit, as it can be seen from below:

bash-2.03$ regedit
bash: regedit: command not found
bash-2.03$ regedit32
bash: regedit32: command not found
bash-2.03$ uname -a
SunOS ora6 5.8 Generic_108528-29 sun4u sparc SUNW,Ultra-250
bash-2.03$
bash-2.03$

It's not that I am too unhappy because of that. I believe that this
machine would be much uglier with
things like notepad or regedit.

--
Mladen Gogala