Re: YEECh now a SR to get a slighly old release!

  • From: "~Jeff~" <jifjif@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: howard.latham@xxxxxxxxx, "Oracle-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 14:54:29 +1300

its true, and to top it off there's another flavour of (*non-technical*) SR
to be raised to get it :
1. FAQ: Downloading 9i, 10g, and 11g database media/ftp request e software
media (Doc ID 1476075.1)"
2. How to Request Physical Shipment or Download URL for Software Media (Doc
ID 1071023.1)

HTH,
Jeff