XS$NULL account on oracle 11gR2

  • From: Ali Alizadeh <rali.alizadeh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 11:23:52 -0700

Hello experts,

In one of our production database, XS$NULL account's status shows  open and
application profile has been assigned to this account. This becomes an
issue (security team) and I have to change the account  status and profile
back to what it supposed to be (account_status : EXPIRED & LOCKED , profile
: DEFAULT).

I know we won't be able to alter this account (11gR2 and later) anymore. I
thought the best way maybe to deinstall and re-install XDB component.

I appreciate your time and suggestion(s).

Regards,

Ali