RE: XE/SE/SE1/EE Options (again)

  • From: "Jesse, Rich" <Rich.Jesse@xxxxxx>
  • To: "Oracle-L Freelists" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 13:03:39 -0500

Thanks Brian, Hans, Mogens, and Niall for your answers.  Given that I'm
hoping we'd be forward thinking enough to plan for future DM/DW, I'd
hope we'd spring for EE.  I don't like the 4-CPU boundary and I'm
thinking I won't like SE's lack of Data Guard and Online DDL, although
3rd-party products like Quest's SharePlex and LiveReorg, respectively,
are available.

I'm just spoiled by the old Concurrent Licenses and Silver Support...

Thanks!!!

Rich