RE: Wrong results using decode when db upgraded to 9205

  • From: "Jesse, Rich" <Rich.Jesse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 May 2004 14:23:00 -0500

Whew!  Good thing that's gone.  Has anyone messed with OiD in 10g?  (I'm =
assuming that's the replacement)  Hopefully replication has become =
stable, because in 9.0 it flat out didn't work (on Linux at least).

I'm Rich Jesse and I approve of this message.

Rich Jesse                        System/Database Administrator
rich.jesse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx      QuadTech, Sussex, WI USA