Re: Would you recommend such an application for production use?

  • From: Kellyn Pedersen <kjped1313@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, rjoralist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 18:05:46 -0800 (PST)

And should we discuss that lovely password security on JDEdwards?  I
have worked on three versions of JDEdwards,  two companies and one
municipality and all of them could log into each others databases with their
own passwords and pull all the rows from the F09011 table if they wanted...
Default passwords can't be changed per JDE...(at least that's what they tell
everyone... :))

Kellyn Pedersen
Multi-Platform DBA
I-Behavior Inc.
http://www.linkedin.com/in/kellynpedersen
www.dbakevlar.blogspot.com

"Go away before I replace you with a very small and efficient shell script..."