RE: Wise for Oracle

  • From: Binh Pham <binhpham15@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wbfergus@xxxxxxxxx>, <vbarac@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 01:08:42 +0000

I used it before to obtain graphs/charts for management reports which was my
sole use of it and it was very useful.

Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2007 12:02:16 -0600
From: wbfergus@xxxxxxxxx
To: vbarac@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Wise for Oracle
CC: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

No idea what it is or what it does. But, it appears that most of it's
functionality, you also need STATSPACK from Oracle.

Also it's by Rampant Press, and both quotes about how good it is are by guys
who either own or work for Rampant Press.

For my use, I seem to get almost all the information I need from either
Enterprise Manager, TOAD, or SQL Developer, but I'm a one person shop also with
only 4 databases.

--
-- Bill Ferguson

On 10/28/07, Vladimir Barac <vbarac@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi

Company where I work is considering buying "WISE Oracle" software from "Rampant
Techpress" (
http://www.wise-oracle.com/).

I would like to hear some opinions /reviews on "Wise"...

Windows Live Hotmail and Microsoft Office Outlook – together at last.  Get it
now.