Re: Windows scripts requirement!!!

  • From: Robert Freeman <robertgfreeman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: edwin_kodamala@xxxxxxxxx, oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2009 17:11:12 -0700 (PDT)

And how much per hour are you willing to pay? ;-)
Have you looked at OEM lately? It will handle the first two of these nicely.

:-)

RF

Robert G. Freeman
OCP: Oracle Database 11g Administrator Certified Professional Study Guide
(Sybex)
Portable DBA: Oracle  (Oracle Press)
Oracle9i RMAN Backup and Recovery (Oracle Press)
Oracle9i New Features (Oracle Press)
Other various titles out of print now...
The LDS Church is looking for DBA's. You do have to be a Church member in
good standing. A lot of kind people write me, concerned I may be breaking
the law by saying you have to be a Church member. It's legal I promise! :-)