Re: Windows OS Resource monitoring

  • From: Joey D'Antoni <jdanton1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 05:17:24 -0800 (PST)

This is a blog post on using perfmon to monitor your SQL Server, but similar
metrics apply for Oracle. The lightest way to run it, is from either a remote
dev server, or a workstation. I like using it as it makes the data easy to load
into Excel, or Oracle, and trended.

http://www.brentozar.com/archive/2006/12/dba-101-using-perfmon-for-sql-performance-tuning/