Re: Win memory corruption on 10.2.0.4 alert

  • From: "Jared Still" <jkstill@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rjoralist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 12:28:38 -0700

I was a little excited to see that SAP had finally approved 10.2.0.4 for
production use.

The previously approved version was 10.2.0.2, which has a number of bugs.

(Many of the bugs were fixed in 10.2.0.3, but SAP will not allow the use of
10.2.0.3)

So it appears at this time that if you want to use 10.2.0.4 on Windows, that

it would probably not be a good idea to apply Patch Bundle 5.

What would you consider to be the alternative to PB 5?

The CPU prior to the new July patching Schema?  (April 2008)

Not patching at all doesn't seem like a wise course.

Jared

On Tue, Sep 23, 2008 at 8:02 AM, Rich Jesse <rjoralist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

--
Jared Still