RE: Why Metalink Doesn't Have RSS Feeds

  • From: "Jesse, Rich" <Rich.Jesse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mcdonald.connor@xxxxxxxxx>, "oracle-l" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 10:45:19 -0600

Forget the PRE tag.  Make it CSS and make it standards-compliant instead
of IE-compliant (like all the <br> tags plastered within the <pre>
groups on many Metalink articles).

All this talk of RSS, but I don't think I've seen a secured
(password-protected session w/cookies) website with an RSS feed.

Rich