Re: Who pushes for client upgrades on workstations - DBAs or Development Group?

  • From: Subodh Deshpande <deshpande.subodh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ChrisDavid.Taylor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 17:21:27 +0530

Absolutely right am with Chris in this thread :)..interesting thread..
the developers should ask and they should be familer with new features in
these release otherwise 8i or 11g is one and same..

thanks..subodh
On 18 May 2010 21:41, Taylor, Chris David <ChrisDavid.Taylor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

--
DO NOT FORGET TO SMILE TODAY