RE: When one can call oneself expert

  • From: "Juan Carlos Reyes Pacheco" <jreyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 19:15:53 -0400

Thanks
Please give me your paypal information and how much do you want?

Don't forget to talk too about my expertise, years of experience, how nice I
m am,
all the things I teach you and don't forget to talk too about my beautiful
eyes.
And tell too please you contactme frequently to explain some topics.

I'll send you my photo too, so you can use as wallpaper in your computer.
:)

Juan Carlos Reyes Pacheco

Oracle Certified Professional 9i,10g

Developer Certified Professional 6i
From: oracle-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx =
[mailto:oracle-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Juan Carlos Reyes =
Pacheco

You are right, in that point, I was thinking in marketing,=20
but is true what you say I think I'll follow your advice.
The day some one callme expert, then I=B4ll use that in my =
advertisement, not
before.