RE: What should be the OH for an EM 12c Agent install?

  • From: "Jorgensen, Finn" <Finn.Jorgensen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "rjoralist2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <rjoralist2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Oracle L <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2012 13:37:45 -0400

I made my ORACLE_HOME $OB/agent12g/core/12.1.0.1.0. This makes the bin
directory under this directory which is where emctl etc. is located easily
accessible like any other bin directory under an oracle home. I also installed
emcli under this oracle home.

It does make it painful to get to the sysman/emd and sysman/log directories
which are under the agent_inst dir. I created an alias to help me get there
easily.

Thanks,
Finn